Κυριακή 6 Νοεμβρίου 2011

From past, to the future. A story of a chair.


Hi people!!!
So as you know, due to my pregnancy i had a lot of time, and a lot of staying in home...
So, when i was not reading, surfing, twitting, i had to decorate baby's room, and a few more things
in this house....
One of the things that i wanted to change, for 4 years+ was that chair.
That chair was in my grandmothers/grandfathers home.....they had 2 + one couch....
When they died :-(  we separeate the things with my brother and, cousins....

Well one of the things i got was this one.......


And for all these years, was in my basement, hide...
These months that we needed a bigger house, it was time to get it, and put it somewhere in the house,
now that we have a bigger house....


So bye bye, for 2 weeks!!!!!
I found i talented person who can do this...
Mr. Dimitris......he came in our home and took it....


In the meantime i was in the house trying to decide the style, the fabric, the colors to use.
I wanted a shocking pink, but since that there will be 2 men in the house....
i thought that, maybe not a good idea to make a barbie house.....haha

So black and white was the second best choice !!!!

I searched and find this amazing fabric !!!

Well, if i had more time, i would put a fabric with my own design on...
(Well YES, i am in the proccess of printing my designs on fabric...and make.....some cutties)



TADADADADAAAAAAAA  and after 2 weeks its back!!!!!







Don't you love it??? He did such an amazing professional work!!! 
After so long this chair, that is 30+ years, will be to the next generation... 

I am so happy with the result!!!!


And it's so comfort sitting on and having a nice cut of tea.......

oh, Christmas is coming!!!!! ho ho ho....

xxxx




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου