Παρασκευή 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

work work working girl


This post is about some of my works (graphic design, illustration, jewel) from the past.
So let me know what you think of them. The first one is ''DI DEPUX FIELD'' i tried to illustrate
 the feeling, working in my studio, in my world. Its like a fairy tale...pink candy world....


That foto is of my personal corporate identity...
This identity won an award of merit in ''2006 Self Promotion DesignAwards'' of HOW magazine.
The name of my identity and my moto is 'Design with all my love'' The next years my business card was feautred in many many publications, such as, ''THE BEST OF BUSINESS CARD 8'' Rockport publishers, ''BUSINESS GRAPHICS'' of Rockport, ''BUSINESS CARDS 3'' of Laurence King, ''EVGE AWARDS'' as a finalist, and in many blogs...

These series of illustration is when i wanted to create an illustration with my ''face'' . After i did a cat cause i wanted to illustate mt love in cats....That became a new collection in Jewelry with swarovski crystals.....

As this one.....


Some acrylic laser cut Di Depux jewelry....


This 3 artworks were from a Calender, i wanted to publish, but never did. I have 12 months.
This is FEBRUARY


This is APRIL


And this is AUGUST, which was awarded in contest here in Greece.

well that's for today, gona get back working, and will post more work again....

xoxo

d.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου