Παρασκευή 15 Ιουλίου 2011

Corporate Identity design - Stylist from India

Hello world! so so so sorry it took me ages to post here, really really i was so busy with many stuff......promise to blog more often.....i have so many things to share so stay tuned......

This post is about a corporate identity i designed some months ago, for a girl ( a very sweet girl) that comes from India....she emailed me, and wanted from me to designed her new corporate identity....we had a few skype connections and BOOM.... i love what came from this collaboration......have a look!

I did, her business card, an envelope, and a letterhead.....


This is the business card.....


Here some details....


In this particular detail, i cut and glued, pieces of fabrics, from magazines...and a made
a little collage.....and use it for the backround.....


And this is all the corporate....
What you think??


 So that is, will be happy to tell me if you like...i had a very good brief from the client, she really knew what she wanted, and gave me a lot of fashion pictures, as to understand her style.......love this project!!!!

xxx

d.

2 σχόλια: