Τρίτη 25 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Amelia for Di Depux


Hello sweet followers!!!
i am so happy today, that i received some of the fotos that Amelia modeled for me, and my jewellery.
There are a few more that will come the next weeks.

That girl is sooooo pretty, and talended.
She makes by herself her hair and make up.....WOW....

I LOVE YOU AMELIA THANKS SO MUCH!
.........................................................................................

This one is the ''DIAMOND FRIEND'' Necklace and you can find it in my etsy shop,
and in SassyNPunk Boutique also.....



.........................................................................................


This one is the ''WINDS IN MY HEART'' Necklace and you can find it in my etsy shop,
and in SassyNPunk Boutique also.....





Both have Swarovski crystals on. 
So you can crab the Octobers sale, for reduced prices!!!

A few days left!!!! 

xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου