Τετάρτη 23 Μαρτίου 2011

Watercolors!

Hi beautiful world!!! Some weeks ago i thought it was about time to draw...Drawing can be very relaxing, and as i had been very tired of my 20h of work i took 4 days to relax. But for those who know me, know that i cant stay still doing nothing.! So i said let's paint. 


Took my pencils, markers, paper, and watercolors. I started with my kawaii drawings from my jewelry collection.

This one is also the frame done by my....i also sell the frame extra if you wish,
and i can write YOUR message, or lyrics on.......


You can find them and buy them on etsy if you like!





Hopefully this week i ll scun them, and make these watercolors designs, in jewellery.....
So what you think??? I might make them also gift cards, or ACEO prints....if i find time to do them.
 That's for today.

xoxo


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου